The True Tile Roofing Professionals
Here in the great Northwest, mother nature throws many residential and commercial roofing challenges our way. Windstorms result in missing shingles or tiles, rain storms cause leaking chimney caps or flashing, and falling trees destroy vintage tile roofing. And while we never know what might be next, it's good to know that Tile Pro Roofing is here for you. Whether it be roof replacement, roof repair, roof cleaning or roofing treatment, Tile Pro Roofing has 20 years' experience covering Northwest structures, with special emphasis on the more demanding areas of tile and copper roofing and repair.
- Commercial: We have the experience and craftsmanship to install quality roofing, that is guaranteed to meet or exceed requirements for commercial roofing of all types.
- New Construction: The New construction department is for homeowners who are building their dream home, and or local reputable Contractors who are building entire neighborhoods.
- Re-Roof: We sell / stock vintage and discontinued roofing tiles!
- Pressure Washing & Maintenance: This program is designed to prevent expensive leak problems that often occur when a roof system has not been cared for and properly maintained.
- Certifications & Inspections: We provide certifications on tile, clay, composition, cedar shake, metal, and flat roof systems.
- Metal Shop: European Style half round copper gutters, collector boxes, radius flashings, and standing seam roofs.
Whether it's a new roof, shingle repair, skylight leak, moss treatment, or roof cleaning, Tile Pro Roofing is expert in replacement, repair and cleaning of tile roofing shingles, metal, cedar shake, composition, slate, torch-down and PVC roofing. We manufacture our own roof flashing, we do vintage tile recoloring and resurfacing, and we can fabricate copper roofing for any application. We do it all, we do it well, and we do it affordably. Need an affordable, trustworthy roofing contractor who really knows what they're doing? Call Tile Pro Roofing, Inc. You'll be glad you did.